layout

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Milestone


What a big day in her little world!  Paige started preschool!  We were lucky enough to get into the Early Bird Learning Center at Liberty High School.  In the past, this program was only open to teacher's kids, but this is the first year they opened it up!  The class is small and has 3, 4 and 5 year olds.  She goes Monday-Friday from 8:30-noon.  So far, she absolutely loves it!  She was beside herself with excitement her very first day!


Proud momma!  I can't believe she's old enough for school already!!! (PS don't mind the crotch shot, she had on bloomers.  Apparently we need to work on her lady like manners!!)


Proud, proud papa!!!  She's such a daddy's girl!


Joe and I took off work for her first day of school so we could take her.  Much to my own surprise, I didn't even cry!  I did get a little sad when we dropped her off, but I held it together.  The backpack Paige is carrying is very special.  Paige's cousin Sammy (who is now in high school) wore this backpack her first year of preschool.  Paige's other cousin Sylvia also wore it her first day of preschool and she passed it down to Paige.  It was so sweet of her!  So she had to carry this one!  Paige asked if we were going to leave her at school.  I explained that we were but she would be with her teacher and that we would be back to get her.  She said, "Oh, okay!!  Bye-bye!"  And that was it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment