layout

Monday, August 20, 2012

Big girl, big imagination

Well, our baby girl is all grown up. I have several pictures of Paige's first day of school, but honestly I haven't had time to get them off the camera. So anyway, she did awesome! And for those wondering, so did I! Didn't shed one tear!

Funny Paige story: we were talking about a friend that had a baby recently and Paige said, "Mom, how did Dana get the baby in her belly?" my mouth dropped!!!!! Omg!!!

Funny Paige story #2: after her second day of school she comes home and tells Mona that the "chocolate girl in her class had a bad day" yeah.... Guess long talks need to be had!

Tonight Paige decided the walls needed more color. We did not find this amusing so she had to clean it off. Thank God for magic eraser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment