layout

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Par-TAY Day!!!

After weeks and weeks of planning, the Mickey Mouse Party was here and it was a HUGE hit!!!  Thanks to my awesome friend, Miranda for helping me decorate.  I swear without Etsy and great friends, I would never have parties like these!





Here are the cupcakes Mona made.  She always amazes me with her creativity!  Not only are they super cute, they were quite tasty!!


And thanks to pinterest, we made these cute little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse sandwiches.  Yes, we (any by we I mean, my mom!) cut out all of these little mickey mouse cheeses and lunch meat!!  Ah, the things we do for the kids.  The sandwiches were a huge hit though!



And here it is!!!  The big present for Miss Paige!  Her very own swingset...well, she will have to share with Mason when he gets older!



Mr. Mason was even decked out in Mickey gear!!  I love this little man!



No comments:

Post a Comment