I can't believe our little girl is 3 years old already!! I swear in the last few weeks, she has grown up so much. The things she says sometimes, blows my mind and cracks me up! One day, I need to video her! The night before her birthday, LeLa and Abo picked her up and took her to church and an ice cream social. Then she got to spend the night with them! They asked her if she wanted to spend the night and here is what she said, "If you buy some chocolate syrup, I will spend the night! So first buy some then go home!" HAHAHA, where does she get this stuff from? Then she said, "Abo, if you stop at the store buy me some Elmo toothpaste too because I ran our of that at your house." So that's exactly what they did!!

No comments:
Post a Comment