Paige was so much fun this year. I still think she was a little confused, but she got the hang of it. Here she is with her two cousins.
The cutest Super Girl you will ever see!!! (OK maybe, I'm biased!)
So we went to a few houses in our neighborhood and then came home to hand out candy. I think Paige enjoyed handing out the candy more than going door to door. Even though she would say, "I wanna go to a different house." She was still too shy to actually knock on the doors. But when we got home she would look out the window and ask for "more people". At one point, it was getting late and past her bedtime so Joe took her upstairs to get changed. She heard the doorbell ring and got really sad that she couldn't hand out the candy. So we let her come down and finish handing out the rest of the bowl. In between "customers" she would suck on her sucker, but as soon as the doorbell would ring she would literally throw down the sucker and run to the door!
In between handing out candy, she would watch the Monday Night Football game. Somehow this girl LOVES to watch football. And we have no idea where she got it from, but she will yell "GO CHIEFS" neither of us are Chiefs fans, but somehow she is.




No comments:
Post a Comment