Introducing...Mason Joseph Merino's nursery!!!!
We have FINALLY finished the entire nursery!
The bedding set came with three window valances and since we only have one window, my crafty mother in law created a few things from the material. One is this hanging art!
I was actually able to find nursery letter on etsy (God love that site) that matched perfectly to the bedding!!
This is a wall decal (again bought on etsy) that I just love!! Joe worked so hard on placing each and every piece perfectly!
On the floor you can see two pillows. That is the other part of the material my mother in law used.
LOVE IT!
This sign is my favorite! Before we even knew we were having a boy I saw this sign and knew I had to have it. So after we found out, we drove back to the store in Overland Park, KS and searched for it!!
We worked so hard on this room and we can NOT wait to meet our little boy!!






No comments:
Post a Comment