I had the day off today while Joe was working so it was a mommy-n-me day!! In the morning, she decided to take her books for a stroll in her baby stroller. For some reason, she never puts her baby in the stroller, just books, or her cobijita.
Today for the first time, Paige actually watched TV!! I will sometimes turn on cartoons for her and she may watch for, literally 1 second, then it's on to something else. Today, however, I put on Elmo's favorite songs and she watched for quite a while. Then, of course, we had to watch it like 5 times, but oh well! She was so cute dancing to the music!
Lately, she's likes to play dress up. So (like before) she finds her tutu from her first birthday in her closet and wants it on. Today was the first day she had the tutu and necklaces all on at the same time. It was adorable!!



No comments:
Post a Comment