It's been a rough couple of days for me and poor Pagina. First, Sunday she is trying to get in her Cozy Coupe in the garage, trips and falls in the car and smacks her lips on the shelves. Blood. Crying. Not good. Moving on to Monday, I'm downstairs running on the treadmill and the next thing I know Paige is tumbling down the stairs, head over feet. I jump off and pick her up. More blood. More crying...by me AND her this time. I feel like the worst mother in the world. I know, I know...this happens and it's not the last time, but it still won't take away the picture that will forever be etched in my head of my poor baby girl tumbling down the stairs. So this is the aftermath. She bit her bottom lip and scratched up her chin. So needless to say, not a good few days at the Merino Household.
Cutest thing was after she stopped crying and I started she was patting me on the back, like, "Oh, mom, it's ok!" Love her!


No comments:
Post a Comment