layout
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Never Grow Up
Paige had her preschool graduation ceremony this past week. She didn't graduate, but some of her classmates did so they all put together a program. It was THE cutest ever!! However, Paige decided to come down with a severe case of stage fright and froze on the stage. We knew she knew the moves and songs, but she just stood there. At one point, I really thought she was going to break down and cry. Poor baby girl! Every now and then she would join in, but for the most part she stood there. Makes me a little worried about enrolling her in this competitive cheer squad, but only time will tell. At the end of the program, they played a video of pictures from the year to a song by Taylor Swift called, "Never Grow Up"...if you haven't heard it, I highly suggest listening. It brought me to tears and Paige wasn't even graduating. Oh my! What am I gonna do next year or even worse, high school graduation???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment