layout

Monday, May 13, 2013

Triple the Fun

I had the bright idea of making finger paint for the kids to play!  I decided to invite the triplets over to the fun.  Max, Ben and Kendall had so much fun.  I don't think any of the kids knew what to think at first, but it didn't take long for them to really get into it!  Here were the supplies:  "chalk paint" made with cornstarch and water with added food coloring.  "finger paint" made from water, cornstarch, salt and sugar with added food coloring, foam pain brushes and playdoh!  

On a side note to any parents that want to try this:  The "paint" is a little difficult to get off their hands and bodies.  But after a bath they were all good!  It even came off all the clothes in the wash with no issues.  Overall, great day of fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment