layout

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Big KIDS

This picture was taken of Paige just before her second ever field trip at school. Can you guess who gave her this shirt??? For their field trip they went to an elderly home and sang Christmas carols then they went to Fun Run. She had a blast. They went with their high school "buddies". Paige's buddy is Audrey, but all she kept talking about was a boy named Michael...we are in trouble!!!

Mason Monster got another haircut and I think, actually I know, it was harder on me than him! His hair was getting pretty shaggy, but I loved it and still thought of him as my little baby. While we were getting it cut, I looked over said, "OMG that is so short!" The hair stylist freaked out a bit because I think she thought I wasn't happy. It is much shorter, but looks good. Now I'm thinking it needs to be even shorter so we can really spike it up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment