layout

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fits

So we have given up on the naps (against my better judgement). So there are many times that on the way home she will fall asleep. Each and every time this happens, I know how it's going to end...in a fit. So here's how it goes, we get home and I try to wake her up. She throws a fit and cries and screams. Yeah, fun! So yesterday this happened and I just unbuckled her and shut the garage door. I left the car door open and just went inside. She screamed for a while then I didn't hear her anymore. So after a few minutes, I walked downstairs to see what she was doing and there was Paige, just riding her tricycle around and around having the best time! I cracked up. Then she decided that my car was her playground and so when I got in the car this morning, the radio was blaring, the heat was full blast and my garage door opener was on the ground!!

No comments:

Post a Comment