So it's been hotter than you know what lately. So to keep Paige from going completely stir crazy, we try to head outside first thing in the morning. She got a new bubble gun for her birthday and she loves it! I'm not too sure Mason knew what to think about it, but he had fun!
Check out that double chin!! Love my little chunker!!
We keep seeing a few bunnies in our yard. Paige gets so dang excited every single time!
It's a good thing we bought a nice, sturdy swing set because Paige insists that I swing too...and climb the rock wall...and go down the slide...yeah, my butt did fit down that slide!!
I got an update from babycenter about Paige's developments. This one talked about being a chatterbox. WOW, that couldn't be more accurate. Lately, she has been asking even more questions (and I didn't think that was even possible). She wants to know who everyone is. Who are our neighbors. What their names are. When we talk about her friends, she wants to know who their parents are, what their dogs names are and if they have a brother too. And the list could go on and on and on and on....





No comments:
Post a Comment