layout

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

P is for....

A few weekends ago, my mom was in town and help us plant some flowers.  She told Paige that her job was to water them everyday.  So far, she actually remembers.  Not sure if she likes to water the flowers or it's just her excuse to get outside.  Either way, she reminds us.  Last night, she wanted to stay outside so she could "run".  She's so cute running around and around our driveway.  I need to video this because she swings her arms and shakes her little booty as she runs.  It's so funny!  Then she wanted to get her chalk out and she just started drawing.  I noticed that she was actually writing the letter P!  I was quite impressed.  I tried showing her how to draw an A, but she just kept doing P's all over the driveway and sidewalk!  The best part was each time she got down to write the letter she got into push-up position!  We have taught her right!!



Mason just chilled on the porch while big sister played!  He loves it outside!



No comments:

Post a Comment