Well, this was Paige's room for one day! We were planning on keeping the crib and big girl bed in her room and letting her choose for a while. Well, much to our surprise she immediately chose the big girl bed and when we asked her if we could move the crib out she said YES! We told her the crib was for the baby so ever since every time she sees the crib she says, "For baby!" and shakes her head yes! It's too cute! She's already such a big girl!!! She's done awesome in the big girl bed. The first full day naps were iffy, but ever since she's has done awesome!! Our little girl is getting too big! It's so weird to walk past the "office" and see a baby crib in there. I guess, ready or not, another baby will be here before we know it! Speaking of, we will be finding out the gender July 18th!!! I can't wait!!!
Stand by for more pics once I finish the entire room!!
No comments:
Post a Comment