layout

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Monies

So Paige and I had the day off together so I invited a few friends to hang out at the pool!  Luckily the weather cooperated with us!  Paige was so excited to go to the pool.  After I got her dressed in her swimsuit, she immediately went and grabbed my swimsuit and brought it to me!  So we get to the pool and she just sits down and starts taking her shoes off!


Then she decided to lay in the chair for about 2 seconds, "soaking up the sun"!


While we were waiting for our friends, she found a penny on the ground so I gave her a few more pennies to play with.  Little did I know she quickly became obsessed with them!  In this pic, she's playing with her new BFF Craig, or as she calls him Taig!  She learned immediately that if she threw the "monies" he would go under the water to get them!  She also became quite bossy.  She would throw it and say "DOWN!" Poor Craig! 

The funny part is when Joe got home from work I was explaining to him that she now loved pennies, but I spelled it out P E N N I E S...well, I guess he thought I spelled something entirely different (penis) and was thoroughly confused!  He said "whose was she playing with?" and I said, "anyones!" WOW talk about miscommunication!!!  It got a good laugh though!!


And here is Miss Paige with her other BFF Carol a.k.a Darol as she calls her!  Doesn't Carol look amazing?  She is 30 weeks along with TRIPLETS!!!  She's such a trooper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment