My mother in law never ceases to amaze me! She does the cutest, coolest things with Paige's hair. For the life of me, I have no idea how she gets her to sit still long enough! So to celebrate Cinco De Mayo she french braided her hair with ribbons mixed in!!! Unfortunately, all I got to see was pictures since I was working nights. This is the last time I have to work nights for the duration of this pregnancy though, so that's good. Anyway, when Joe went to pick her up, they ended up staying for dinner and playing with her Abo (my father in law) and cousins!
Check out that hair!!!!
It's blurry, but she was watching her cousins wrestle on the couch...just dying to get in!!
Then it was her and Abo's time! She is constantly asking for him!! She loves her Abo!





No comments:
Post a Comment